Age of Empires 4: Late Economy Challenge
To get the gold medal in the "Late Economy" challenge in the Art of War I'll give you some hints:
- Build at least three additional town centers (up to a total of four) so you can create more villagers;
- Build at least two markets (total of three) so you can make more traders;
- Keep your town centers and your markets as active as possible: keep producing villagers and merchants;
- Have at least three or four villagers collecting stone so you can build the additional town centers;
- To have a good production of villagers, it is a good idea to have at least 6 farms for every town center;
- Send at least 6-10 villagers to collect gold so you can get to the Imperial Age and to buy resources at the market;
- You will also need gold to create traders;
- Use market to buy/sell resources in order to balance your economy;
- After building the town centers you need, you can move villagers from stone to other resources;
- If you have too much wood, use it to build more farms;
- As soon as you have 2400 units of food and 1200 of gold, build the landmark with as many villagers as you can, so you can get to the Imperial Age;
You can also have a look at the video I uploaded on How to get the gold medal in the Late Economy challenge.
Leave a comment below and subscribe to Gaming House Youtube channel!