Improve character's abilities
To improve the abilities of your character, you will need to talk with masters. Let's see some of them.
One handed weapons teachers
- Scatty at the Old Camp, near the Arena;
- Cord at the New Camp, near the upper lake, at the right of the big cave containing the camp. He costs less than Scatty;
- Gor Na Toth at the Swamp Camp, if you join the Brotherhood.
Two handed weapons teachers
- Thorus at the Old Camp, after joining the Guards;
- Lee at the New Camp, if you are a Mercenary;
- Cor Angar at the Swamp Camp, if you are a Templar.
- Cavalorn for free, near the Old Camp
- Wolf at the New Camp, if you give him 50 ore pieces
- Scorpio at the Old Camp, inside the castle, after joining the Guards.
Magic circles teachers
- Baal Cadar at the Swamp Camp, if you join the Brotherhood, up to the fourth circle;
- Corristo at the Old camp, if you are a Fire Mage, up to the fourth circle;
- Saturas at the New Camp, if you join the Water Mages, up to the fifth circle;
- Xardas for the Sixth circle (you will become a Necromancer).
Animal trophies teachers
- Drax at the north of the Old Camp, near the Canyon;
- Aidan, near Cavalorn;
- Wolf at New Camp.
Also read: Where to find Aidan
- Reading the book "The Bloodflies" sold by Wolf or Baal Cadar will allow you to freely learn how to remove bloodflies stings;
- Gor Na Drak, a templar traveling back and forth between the Swamp Camp and the Old Mine, can teach for free how to remove minecrawlers mandibles.